EK-Predator 360 R1.1 QDC is pre-filled and pre-assembled CPU liquid cooling unit. It comes in two different versions; 240mm and 360mm and provides extreme cooling performance unseen in the AIO segment so far. It also uses EK-Vardar high static pressure fans in combination with PWM controls to provide minimal noise footprint, which is a common issue for existing AIO users.
• HovercoreTM is a new, revolutionary design of radiator dampeners that prevents transfer of pump vibrations further down the unit and into the chassis, thus resulting in vibration free and silent operation.
• SupremacyTM MX CPU water block, top performer in Enthusiast segment, is specifically designed for Intel CPUs and offers great hydraulic and thermal performance.
• Carefully machined copper base is made from purest copper available and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of the block.
• CoolStreamTM PE radiator – 240mm or 360mm, has a full Copper core being superior to aluminum alternatives in terms of heat dissipation. In conjunction with EK-Vardar fans the result is increased performance across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering results both at low and high airflow operation.
• VardarTM fans – two on Predator 240 and three on Predator 360 – are high static pressure fans developed in-house specifically for liquid cooling systems. With low noise profile and PWM technology built in, you can always control the RPM and keep the fans silent while maintaining excellent cooling performance.
• DDC pump is a powerful 6W liquid cooling pump providing 2-3x higher flow rate compared to other AIOs on the market. It’s also PWM controlled, allowing for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
• Integrated Fan splitter hub reduces cable clutter and keeps the unit aesthetically clean. Predator pump and fans plug into the unit itself with only one PWM cable going into CPU Fan socket, while a single SATA molex cable powers the complete unit.
CPU socket compatibility:
• Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards. You will have to disassemble the water block, drain and refill the unit in order to install the block on a narrow server type LGA-2011.
|Learn More About||EK Water Blocks EK-XLC Predator 360 Cooling Solution
Brand EK Water Blocks
Product Type Liquid cooling Solution
|Hardware Specifications||Wetted Materials POM Acetal
Socket LGA 2011 Intel Only
Fans Vardar 120mm x 2