Integrate workflows, access and update healthcare information systems, improve caregiver productivity, and enhance patient interaction with the HP ElitePad 1000 Healthcare Tablet, a Windows 8.1 solution designed in tandem with healthcare and hospital professionals.
- From mobile executives to field technicians, you’ll benefit from an assortment of industry-specific software and hardware options.
- Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
Ready for healthcare
- Use the durable, lightweight solution throughout your clinical environment. It has an antimicrobial treatment, can be cleaned easily,and is IP 54and MIL-STD 810G tested, including for a 3 ft (0.91 m) drop onto linoleum-covered concrete.
Assist with regulatory requirements
- Help keep patient data secure with a certified smart card reader; HP Client Security, HP BIOS Protection, and Trusted Platform Module (TPM)6 and full disk encryption.
Gain 360-degree quality assurance
- Help reduce the risk of medical errors by using the 2D barcode reader (select configurations) to validate personnel and patients and catalogue and administrate medication. Dictate accurately with built-in noise cancelling software.
Enable clinical workflow flexibility
- Create the best solution for your environment with a suite of optional accessories.Use the tablet pen to enable data input on the move or a docking station to create a desktop-like environment when you’re at a desk or nurse’s station.
|Learn More About||HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Healthcare Intel Atom 4GB 128GB 10.1 inch Tablet
Networks Wi-Fi only