Intel® Cache Acceleration Software for Linux OS 200 GB limit when paired with an non Intel® SSD, 1 yr Standard Setup
Enterprise data is increasing at a staggering rate, and applications need to access that data faster than ever before. Hard drive speeds cannot keep up with the significant performance gains provided by Intel® Xeon® processor-based servers. Critical business applications are "data starved" as they wait for legacy mechanical hard drives and network I/O bottlenecks to catch up.
Intel® Cache Acceleration Software offers an innovative solution to this challenge by using an Intel® SSD for data centers as a cache for data that is frequently accessed. By storing a copy of this "hot" data in the SSD, server applications run faster. Get up to 12 times more performance on transactional database processing and up to 36 times faster processing of I/O intensive virtualized workloads.
• No need to modify applications: Intel® CAS is transparent to users and applications.
• Preserve the investment in hard drives: Intel® CAS delivers performance levels almost as high as if all the hard drives were replaced with SSDs.
• Lock specific data in the cache: Provides key applications the extra performance at critical times or to meet the requirements of a specific SLA.
• Installs into the Windows* or Linux* server OS: Both as a physical server and running virtually under VMware*, KVM*, Citrix XenServer*, or Windows Hyper-V*.
• Intel® CAS provides several caching modes (Write-Back, Write-Through, Write-Around, Read-only)
• multiple capabilities such as multi-level caching, local and remote backend storage support
• file-based pinning for a specific workload and environment optimization.
|Learn More About||Intel Cache Acceleration non Intel SSD Linux Licence
Prduct Type Cache Acceleration Software
|Hardware Specifications||Edition LINUX Licence Edition
Type Cache Software
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Days Refer Intel|