The best Office for you and your family
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- In Excel 2013 each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks at once. It also makes life easier when you’re working on two monitors.
- You’ll find several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories.
- The new Recommended Charts button on the Insert tab lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data. Related types of charts like scatter and bubble charts are under one umbrella.
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to clip whatever you’re seeing on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section, or to jot down Quick Notes that are automatically saved and filed as part of your notebook.
- You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes, which stores a copy of the file in your notebook. You can also create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams right within OneNote and edit their information in place in your notes.
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- No more eyeballing objects on your slides to see if they’re lined up. Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes, and more, are close to even, and they also tell you when objects are spaced evenly.
- PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs so you don’t have to install them for certain file formats to work.
|Learn More About||Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 - 1 PC ESD Software
Product Type Office Software
|Hardware Specifications||Type 32/64-bit
Amount 1 PC
Type ESD Software