For a limited time, all watercooling Monsoon S2 reservoirs will ship with FREE color matched Silver Bullet antimicrobial plugs already installed—a $12.00 value! Remember to remove the rubber antitarnish cover from the plugs before use. For more information, please refer to the user's manual included with your reservoir or available for download here.
Building on the original Monsoon's success, the new Monsoon Series Two D5 Premium watercooling reservoir features a host of design refinements and improved modularity all aimed at making them easier to use, quieter, and a better overall value.
The new vibration dampening mounting system is the industry's first and only 100% decoupled mounting solution and dramatically reduces the amount of sound generating vibration transmitted from your pump to your chassis. The 40% glass filled molded nylon main body now features sound dampening cavities that work on the same principles as the baffles in a car muffler or the sound dampening material on the walls of a recording studio—each time you redirect a sound wave it loses energy. The machined aluminum motor mounting tube and end cap with sound dampening foam
further contains and isolates sound waves and vibration while keeping your pump cool.
The new LED lighting board has been moved to the bottom of the liquid cooling reservoir to prevent accidentally getting it wet if the user overflows the top fill port catch basins and the board now features RGB color changing LED's that allow the user to scroll through the color presets and select the perfect light/color for their build. It also now has a chip that retains your brightness setting and light color selection on power down.
The face plate is still machined 6mm aluminum, but the mounting screws are now hidden on the back for a cleaner more streamlined look—no cheesy 1mm thick faux aluminum face plates stuck on with double back tape here. It also now features a premium powder coated black finish to match all the most popular cases.
The pump back is precision machined PVC and because the reservoir is fully modular, the pump backs, face plates, motor mounting hardware, and color matched screws and stop plugs can be mixed and matched to suit your current and future builds.
All screws are color coordinated stainless steel and the included stop plugs are color coordinated machined brass. Sleeving is premium triple strand triple weave and the Molex plug is black.
Ships fully assembled—just add your watercooling pump!
• Premium silicone rubber decoupled case mounting for enhanced vibration isolation and noise reduction.
• Molded 40% glass filled nylon main body with sound dampening cavities.
• Machined aluminum pump mounting tube and end cap with sound dampening foam to decrease sound transmission and improve pump cooling.
• Larger overflow basins and dual top fill ports for easy filling and trouble free air bleeding and maintenance.
• Precision machined PVC pump back is fully modular making it easy to switch from a D5 to a DDC or to a six port non pumped reservoir.
• Precision machined 6mm thick powder coated aluminum face plate with invisible rear mounted color coordinated screws for a clean “screws free” front look.
• Optional 10mm all acrylic face plate (sold separately) can be swapped at any point thanks to the fully modular design.
• Premium stainless steel screws are color coordinated and match all the Monsoon fitting colors.
• Premium brass stop plugs are also color coordinated and match all of the Monsoon fitting colors.
• LED lighting board features RGB LED's allowing the user to select the color they want and the board now retains its current brightness and color setting on power down.
• LED lighting switch buttons are also color coordinated.
• LED board features premium triple strand triple weave sleeving with black Molex plug and pro class installation.
• All plug and reservoir O rings are premium silicone.
• Includes all wrenches, mounting screws, stop plugs, comprehensive instruction manual, and a limited one (1) year warranty, (see instruction manual for full details).