This wireless sensor works with your iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, to track your workouts. Insert it into the built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe and pair it with your existing Nike + iPod receiver attached to your iPod nano.
iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, include Nike+ support built in. So you can get all the benefits of the Nike + iPod Sport Kit without the extra receiver.
This sensor is also perfect as a replacement for a sensor that has been lost or has exhausted its battery. Or it's great if you want to have a sensor for a second pair of Nike+ shoes.
Please note: This package includes only the Nike + iPod wireless sensor. If you also need the wireless receiver for iPod nano, purchase the complete Nike + iPod Sport Kit.
What's in the Box?
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Printed documentation
- Height: 3.5 cm
- Width: 2.4 cm
- Depth: 0.8 cm
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later
- PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later
- iPod nano* with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver
- iPod touch (2nd generation and later)
- iPhone 3GS or later
- Nike+ shoes
- USB 2.0
- iTunes 10 or later (available via free download)
- Nike.com account
- Internet access
|Learn More About||Nike + iPod Wireless Sensor
Product Type Wireless iPod Sensor
|Hardware Specifications||Sensor Type Wireless
Device Type iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later