A reflection of your iPhone
The RFLKT uses a Bluetooth connection to display the data direct from your favourite cycling app - so your iPhone can remain safely in your pocket or saddlebag.
App control from your handlebars
Using the buttons on the side of the RFLKT, you can control the app on your iPhone, change data screens, start and stop the timer, and control other app functionality such as music playback and more.
Weighing in at only 56.7 g, the RFLKT measures just 6.1 cm long by 4.06 cm wide and 1.27 cm thick.
A long-lasting, replaceable coin cell battery powers the RFLKT, so there's no need for extra cables or recharging.
Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) connectivity
The RFLKT has simple wireless connectivity through a Bluetooth 4.0 connection to your iPhone.
Weather and shock proof
RFLKT is IPX7 certified for riding in all types of weather and on all types of terrain.
- Works exclusively with Bluetooth 4.0 iOS devices: iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 4th Generation, iPad mini and iPod touch 5th generation
- Connects wirelessly using Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Easy to install and pair with your favourite cycling app
- Weather and shock proof for riding in all kinds of weather
- Works with the free Wahoo Fitness app and many other popular cycling apps
- Powered by long-lasting, replaceable coin cell battery; no need for extra cables or recharging
|Learn More About||Nike + iPod Wireless Sensor
Product Type Wireless iPod Sensor
|Hardware Specifications||Sensor Type Wireless
Device Type iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later