ASUS PA279Q 27inch WQHD IPS Monitor
• ASUS PA279Q
• WQHD IPS Monitor
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
he PA279Q 27" LED Backlit IPS Monitor from ASUS
The PA279Q display comes equipped with HDMI, DisplayPort Input, Daisy-chain DisplayPort output, and dual-link DVI-D ports for versatile connectivity options. Aside from video inputs, you can take advantage of seven USB 3.0 ports (one upstream and six downstream). One of the Superspeed USB ports also come equipped with SuperSpeed Battery Charge allowing you to charge your compatible devices up to 40% faster when compared to standard USB 3.0. You can set up this monitor with the included stand or mount it on a wall and take advantage of enhanced 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
- Enhanced Color Consistency
- The ASUS PA279Q is pre-calibrated at the factory for enhanced accuracy and color space reproduction - 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, and 120% NTSC. With a wide color gamut of 99% Adobe RGB, the colors seen in photos will be reproduced consistently in a way that cannot otherwise be displayed on monitors with just an sRGB color space.
- 10-bit Color for Smoother Gradations
- The PA279Q offers 10-bit display color for over one billion onscreen colors and 14-bit internal lookup table (LUT) support, providing smoother gradations and a more natural transition between hues.
- To ensure that each PA279Q monitor produces both enhanced and consistent color, the display's ∆E, gamma value and gray-scaling is carefully measured. It also supports Gamma 2.2 for PC and Gamma 1.8 for Mac, offering users more flexibilities to work with. Each PA279Q provides enhanced color accuracy, having been pre-calibrated to minimize the color different to ∆E (Delta E) of less than 2, ensuring precise reading of color input and improved color fidelity.
- IPS Display Technology
- The ASUS PA279Q features AH-IPS (Advanced High-Performance In-Plane Switching) display technology for improved color accuracy, a brighter image from increased backlight transmission and lower power consumption. Each PA279Q also features a brightness rating of 350cd/m² and a 100,000,000:1 Smart Contrast Ratio for enhanced image contrast.
- See Wider
- The PA279Q WQHD monitor provides 109 pixels per inch (PPI), resulting in a 2560 x 1440 resolution, equaling four times the resolution of a standard 720p set. Take advantage of increased image detail and a larger on screen footprint. The screen's 109PPI density means there are 109 RGB matrices within one inch. Generally, the more pixels a display has, the more lighting (or power) those pixels require to achieve enhanced visuals. The included LED backlighting on the PA279 provides improved power and energy savings while maintaining the picture quality.
- Made for Work and Play
- With its WQHD display, you can take advantage of 77% more desktop space than a full HD screen to spread out your windows and palettes. It is also about 25% sharper than a generic 27" full HD display, delivering smooth visuals with a 6ms (GTG) response time ensuring a lag-free experience for both movies and games.
- 6-Axis Independent Color Adjustment
- Customized hue and saturation control with 6 color adjustment allows you to adjust six colors (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow) independently without effecting other colors.
- Uniformity Compensation
- The ASUS PA279Q comes with Uniformity Compensation to help solve problems like brightness and chroma (color) fluctuations on different parts of the screen. Simply turn on the Uniformity Compensation function in the OSD to prevent inconsistent and inaccurate color.
- Connect with Ease
- The PA279Q has a built-in multi-format memory card slot and a six-port USB 3.0 hub for convenient pass-through connectivity at speeds up to ten times that of USB 2.0, with compatible devices. One USB port also supports SuperSpeed Battery Charge for accelerated (about 40% faster) USB device recharging than standard USB 3.0. The ASUS PA279Q also comes equipped with DisplayPort, HDMI and dual-link DVI-D ports, and can display content from two video inputs simultaneously. DisplayPort allows users to display chain up to four monitors for a multi display workstation from one video source.
- Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
- ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology is built upon a color engine that automatically analyzes and determines the nature of the user's current task, thereafter adjusting the display's parameters accordingly ensuring color accuracy and image fidelity. Seven preset modes (Scenery, Theater, Adobe RGB, sRGB, standard and two user modes) can be selected via a designated hotkey.
- 5 Way Navigation Key
- The PA279Q has a 5-way navigation key that acts as a joystick that gives access to the QuickFit Virtual Scale function along with all OSD functions and settings.
- Customizable OSD Shortcuts
- The PA279Q also features two user-customizable shortcuts for frequently used monitor controls, removing the need to navigate the full on-screen menu system.
- Picture-In-Picture & Picture-By-Picture
- ASUS Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-by-Picture (PBP) allows users to view images from different signals in a variety of configurations. PIP and PBP let users view images from different signals and let them switch between main and PIP sources, including audio.
- QuickFit Virtual Scale Function
- With ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale Function users can preview photos and documents on screen in their actual sizes prior to printing. It can be activated via a hotkey on the monitor and used as a guide to accurately view and edit photos. Additionally, the PA279Q comes with a choice of seven different background colors for users to choose form.
- Ergonomic Design
- The PA279Q comes with a versatile stand with full tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment. A monitor hood attachment is also supplied shielding the display from bright ambient light for even greater color accuracy.
|manufacturer warranty||3-years Limited|