LATEST UPDATE time and logistical changes to our trading
In this time of uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to ensure that the health and safety of our staff and customers is of the highest priority.
We have therefore implemented some time and logistical changes to our trading to alleviate the risk of the virus spreading, however we anticipate operating as best as we can given the circumstances to fulfill and despatch orders as quickly as possible.
The following trading changes will be effective as of Friday 20 October 2020 until further notice: -
• Showroom is now open from Monday to Friday / 9:00am to 4:00pm walk-in counter sales
• Online order for Delivery Only Mon – Fri: 9.00am – 12.00pm QST 13.00pm – 15.00pm QST (Closed 12.00pm – 13.00pm) Sat & Sun: Closed
We are implementing precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure. These include but are not limited to:
• Social Distancing Wall and floor markers (1.5M distance)
• Cashless Payments (EFTPOS & Credit Card ONLY)
• Hand Sanitiser dispensers
• 20 customer maximum at any one time in the showroom
• 15-minute showroom limit for customers
• Increased and improved cleaning procedures
• On-site contactless temperature checks (showroom)
We are also experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries as well as customer orders and are processing your orders as quickly as we can. JPComputerSolutions appreciates your patience and understanding whilst we navigate this uncertain time but we need to be all Proactive with the challenge which lies ahead and we do apologise in advance for any inconveniences we may cause due to slight delays in responding to your enquiries and despatching your orders.
Our online delivery service is currently experiencing high demand. This is resulting in some longer than expected delivery times up to 7 days delivery time with sendle, australia post and startrack. Please note, our same day delivery service is no longer available. Our distribution team is working extended shifts to ensure that you receive your order when required or as close to that time as we can. You can monitor most online orders status through our Track and Trace service.
Phone & Online Chat
To help effectively overcome the situation of a very high volume of enquiries and work from home queries, our phone support & online chat have been shifted to email. We aim to reply within a few business hours to all enquiries.
• For order & sales enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For corporate enquiries, please email Business@jpcomputersolutions.com.au
• For warranty, refunds & returns, submit a job ticket here
To All the members of our watercooling family we are unsure stock times from EK Waterblocks.
Please send any these queries to our EK Team please. Due to Wild Currency Fluctuations, EK prices are changing very often including Coronavirus (COVID-19) at the moment.
Please follow all Federal and State Government health protocols and behavioural advice to keep yourself healthy and safe. We will notify all our customers should any further changes occur over the period.
We ask that everyone practices social distancing and good hygiene. That includes:
• Not shaking hands or touching others
• Staying 1.5 metres (5 feet) away from other people
• Washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
• Using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing Disposing of tissues in a trash bin