LATEST UPDATE time and logistical changes to our trading
In this time of uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to ensure that the health and safety of our staff and customers is of the highest priority.
We have therefore implemented some time and logistical changes to our trading to alleviate the risk of the virus spreading, however we anticipate operating as best as we can given the circumstances to fulfill and despatch orders as quickly as possible.
The following trading changes will be effective as of Friday 20 March 2020 until further notice: -
• Showroom will be closed temporarily No walk-in counter sales
• Online order Pick-Up / Click & Collect Mon – Fri: 9.00am – 12.00pm QST 13.00pm – 15.00pm QST (Closed 12.00pm – 13.00pm) Sat & Sun: Closed
We are also experiencing an extremely high volume of enquiries as well as customer orders and are processing your orders as quickly as we can. JPComputerSolutions appreciates your patience and understanding whilst we navigate this uncertain time but we need to be all Proactive with the challenge which lies ahead and we do apologise in advance for any inconveniences we may cause due to slight delays in responding to your enquiries and despatching your orders.
To All the members of our watercooling family we are unsure stock times from EK Waterblocks.
Please send any these queries to our EK Team please.
Please follow all Federal and State Government health protocols and behavioural advice to keep yourself healthy and safe. We will notify all our customers should any further changes occur over the period.
We ask that everyone practices social distancing and good hygiene. That includes:
• Not shaking hands or touching others
• Staying 1.5 metres (5 feet) away from other people
• Washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
• Using a tissue to cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing Disposing of tissues in a trash bin