EK-FB Acetal Nickel MonoBlock ASUS X99
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel® LGA-2011-v3 socket Haswell-E and Broadwell-E CPU and the following ASUS® motherboards:
- ASUS® X99-A (USB3.1)
- ASUS® X99-DELUXE (USB3.1)
- ASUS® X99-PRO (USB3.1)
- ASUS® X99-S
- ASUS® ROG STRIX X99 GAMING
Designed and engineered in co-operation with ASUS®, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-2011-v3 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
Enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the waterblock. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock water block
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- Factory MOSFET Backplates are compatible with this water block.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|