EK-DDC Liquid Cooling Pump 3.25 12V PC Pump
• EK-DDC 3.25 with pump
• automatic pump speed regulation
• 3/8 inch
• Flow Rate 1000L/hour @ 12V
• watercooling pump for computer
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
This is a branded Laing DDC high-performance water pump. This pump features 3/8" (10mm) non-removable plastic barbs to support any 10mm ID tubing.
This pump is compatible with any EK-DDC X-TOP pump top and X-RES series pump reservoir combo unit.
Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the pump features an astounding 7m of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. The pump is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime).
It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 62 x 38 mm
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 18 W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 7.0m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 3-Pin DC FAN connector
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|