EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi
• Single cylinder 205ml reservoir
• single Pump included
• +5V marking on the D-RGB header
• one EK-DDC PWM water pump @ 15000L/h
• single pump for watercooling
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE D5 combo unit is the revolution of the most popular pump-reservoir assembly design on the market. The new Kinetic combo units are part of the EK Quantum Line of products and come with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lighting implementation and a genuine D5 pump! The reservoir is equipped with a total of six G1/4“ ports so that users can choose the most optimal setup for their liquid cooling loops.
The top features three G1/4" ports, one of which has a pre-installed nickel-plated brass internal tube which helps to prevent the splashing of the coolant inside the reservoir if the top is to be used as an inlet. This reduces the chances of air being sucked in by the pump and foaming of the coolant as well. Any of these ports can also use used for filling the system or adding additional accessories (thermal probes, LEDs, etc.)
Another three industry-standard G1/4" ports are available in the bottom combo housing. The upgrade compared to the previous combo unit is the 3rd available side port usable as either an optional inlet or a drain port.
A special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration-induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of high-quality acrylic material just like the reservoir bottom and top while the sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring. Proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK so that there are as few visible "LED hotspots" as possible.
The integrated addressable D-RGB is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB header.
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Reservoir diameter 60mm
- Reservoir free volume: 205mL
- Overall unit height: 200mm
- Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (5+, Digital, Blocked, Ground)
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 PWM D-RGB
- Mounting clip with rubber insert
- Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
- Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
- Installation manual
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!
- EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renown Xylem D5 with improved power management control, which allows for better speed control trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|