EK-Velocity sTR4 D-RGB Nickel + Acetal CPU Waterblock
• AMD Threadripper
• EKWB CPU Liquid Cooling WaterBlock
• high-performance Nickel Acetal
• original CPU Block layout
• sTRx4 compatible
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-Velocity sTR4 is the 3rd generation of CPU water blocks that are tailor-made for AMD® Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors. They come with a pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The primary goal in designing the new EK-Velocity sTRX4 water block was to cover the entire IHS of HEDT AMD® Ryzen Threadripper processors and to improve performance over the previous generation of sTR4 water blocks.
The top is made from CNC machined glass-like Acrylic material. Every EK-Velocity sTR4 water block comes with a precisely machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) which is made from purest copper available on the market and is treated with nickel electroplating.
EK-Velocity sTR4 comes with a pre-assembled error-preventing mounting mechanism that is installed directly onto the SocketTR4 mounting holes. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. This also means the water block is out of the box compatible with AMD’s server type Socket SP3 motherboards. With such a mounting solution, the user does not need to remove the motherboard from the case and so has a hassle-free installation procedure of the new CPU.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the A-RGB(D_RGB) header. You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type of LED strip.
It’s recommended that users follow the EK-Velocity sTR4 water block installation manual for the suggested method of thermal grease application for the best-expected results.
CPU socket compatibility:
- AMD SocketTR4 (Socket SP3r2)
- AMD Socket SP3
- EK-Velocity sTR4 D-RGB Nickel + Acetal water block
- TIM / thermal grease: EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- For best results, please refer to the installation manual regarding the thermal compound application.
- A backplate is not included! The water block is mounted directly onto the AMD TR4 socket mounting holes.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|