EK-Quantum Reflection Distro Plate Obsidian 1000D D5 PWM D-RGB Plexi
- Compatible only with Corsair Obsidian 1000DCases
- The Dualk D5 water Pumps
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin
- The distribution plate is not compatible with DDC style pumps!
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The EK-Quantum Reflection Obsidian 1000D D5 PWM is a water cooling reservoir, routing and pump solution specifically designed for Corsair Obsidian 1000D Super Tower. This "distro plate" is specifically designed to provide a unique water-cooling solution with dual D5 pumps for users who demand premium aesthetics, silence, and enough flow for multiple GPUs or even dual systems in one case.
The EK-Quantum Reflection Obsidian 1000D D5 PWM D-RGB offers multiple industry-standard G1/4″ threaded inlets and outlets for multiple graphics cards and even dual systems. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned to fit inline with the PC components in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make in order to create the loop. This distro plate can support up to two CPU water blocks, five GPU blocks, and two top-mounted radiators. One CPU and one GPU block ports are intended for the second mini-ITX system that is completely optional but can be housed inside the same case.
The distro plate takes up both frontal radiator mounting positions, leaving room for two thick XE 480mm radiators in the top. Three metal brackets come with this Reflection waterway - two are used to mount it to the front telescoping radiator tray. The third is used, if your loop is utilizing soft tubing, to connect the top and front radiator trays, allowing you to pull them out together.
This massive 5.3kg heavy water distribution plate is designed to be mounted at the front of the case which it illuminates with a total of 24 addressable LEDs.The built-in addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The installed addressable D-RGB LED strip connects to the motherboard's 5V D-RGB (A-RGB) header through an industry-standard connector. It is compatible with all major motherboard vendor software for coordinated lighting effects. Another excellent and recommended addressable D-RGB controller unit is the EK-Loop Connect.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 245 x 68 x 533mm
- D-RGB LED count: 24
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W (46W for both pumps combined)
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m (7.8m for both pumps combined)
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|