EK-Supremacy EVO Elite Intel LGA 2011-v3 CPU Waterblock
• EK-Supremacy EVO
• Water Cooling Waterblock
• Full Nickel
• LGA 2011-v3
• TIM Indigo Xtreme
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-Supremacy Elite is the premium bundle containing the best CPU water block on the market - the EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel - and the best thermal interface on the market - the EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme.
EK-Supremacy EVO is an evolution of an EK-Supremacy flagship performance water block, introduced in 2012. More than one year worth of round-clock development, CFD analysis and rigorous testing is now resulting in ultimate performance, unmatched by any other product on the market.
EK-Supremacy EVO is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
The key features are:
- unmatched thermal performance - more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-115x & LGA-20xx processors.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restriction allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- modular design - using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide an extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
The top is made from nickel-plated CNC machined brass while the insert is made from injection molded ABS polymer.
EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme represents the latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI). Fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo Xtreme™ is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink.
CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-2011-3
Additionally supported sockets (not supported by TIM Indigo Xtreme - Intel 2 Bundle):
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- Intel LGA-2066
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+,FM2, FM2+
- EK-Supremacy EVO series water block
- EK-Supremacy EVO PreciseMount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-1366 & AMD AMx Backplate; Intel LGA-115x Backplate; rubber gasket)
- Additional AMD Socket mounting plate
- TIM / thermal grease: TIM Indigo Xtreme - Intel 2011 Bundle (2x applicators)
- Please read through the manual carefully prior to installing EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme.
- Each applicator is for one-time use and cannot be reused once the re-flow process has been completed.
- TIM Indigo Xtreme is platform dependent applicator. Please use the appropriate applicator for your CPU type! For Intel LGA-2011-3 socket CPUs only! Not compatible with LGA-2011 Broadwell-E Socket CPUs!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- TIM Indigo Xtreme is not compatible with LGA-2066 Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X socket CPUs.
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|