EK-RAM Monarch X2 Nickel Memory Waterblock
• standard G 1/4 BSPP
• Nickel memory waterblock
• high-performance microfin (0.5mm)
• 2X original DIMM layout
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-RAM Monarch X2 is unique, extremely high flow water block designed to efficiently cool the Corsair® Dominator® and Corsair® Dominator® GT memory modules by replacing factory heat sink fins.
This item can also cool any type & brand of computer DDR(-SDRAM) memory (of any generation) when combined with EK-RAM Monarch Module - Black (2pcs).
This water block is able to simultaneously cool up to two DIMM modules at once. It is recommended for use on two DIMM-slot Intel® LGA-2011 motherboards or when only two DIMM modules are populated.
Top is made of high quality acrylic glass material while the base is made of CNC machined nickel plated electrolytic copper.
- EK-RAM Monarch X2 series waterblock
- Installation Manual
- Allen key 2.35mm
Disclaimer: Corsair® and Dominator® are trademarks of Corsair Memory, Inc., which is not affiliated with, endorsing, connected to or a sponsor of this website or any of our affiliate sites.
- TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR WATER BLOCK, YOUR COOLANT MUST CONTAIN ANTICORROSIVES AND BIOCIDES! EK RECOMMENDS USE OF EK CRYOFUEL COOLANTS.
- Thermal grease/paste (TIM) is not included, please order separately!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Older and/or other models are compatible if they employ the same three screw mounting mechanism with detachable original aluminum fins.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|