EK-Momentum MSI Z390 MEG Godlike D-RGB Plexi Monoblock
• MSI Z390 MEG GODLIKE RGB Monoblock
• Water Cooling Motherboard Water block
• Nickel Plexi
• Quantum RGB Monoblock
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The EK-Momentum MSI Z390 MEG Godlike D-RGB is a new Quantum Line monoblock specifically engineered for MSI Z390 MEG Godlike motherboard. Featuring the latest cooling engine with low restriction and high performance, it is also fully addressable D-RGB enabling you to take control of every LED separately.
EK® Momentum series monoblocks utilize the 5th generation of the award-winning EK® CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! This water block directly cools Intel® 1151 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-Momentum MSI Z390 MEG Godlike features high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump or lower pump speed settings as well. The Momentum monoblock also comes with sophisticated D-RGB (addressable) lightning which connects to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB header.
The purest nickel-plated copper available on the market is used for the EK-Momentum cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. This Z390 monoblock also comes with a special cold plate which ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of 8th and 9th gen Intel 1151 socket based processors, thus enabling the superior thermal transfer. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation. Top of the monoblock features a CNC machined glass like Acrylic top piece.
The new cooling engine is characterized by the top-integrated jet nozzle which is combined with a thicker jet plate allowing a more precise bow control. The simplified water block structure offers a more optimized coolant flow and easier maintenance, while the jet plate ensures the best contact surface for the CPU.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance and prolongs the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
This product is compatible with MSI Mystic Light RGB control software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the RGB header.
- RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V D G)
- EK-Momentum MSI Z390 MEG Godlike D-RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|