EK-FC Terminal X2 1-slot Plexi Connector Block
• EK-FC Terminal X2
• Black POM Acetal
• Sturdy 1-Slot Construction
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-FC Terminal X2 1-slot - Plexi is a high-quality parallel interconnection for connecting two (2) EK Full-Cover water blocks in a single, sturdy unit. Connecting multiple full cover water blocks with such a terminal is an easy and straightforward process.
The Terminal is made of high-quality Acrylic material. There is no need to purchase additional links or fittings since the EK-FC Terminal is mounted directly to the water block. Serial and parallel water flow is graphically explained in the installation manual.
- 1x EK-FC Terminal X2 1-slot - Plexi
- 2x Plug G1/4
- 1x mounting mechanism (spare Terminal O-ring and spare screw. All other parts are to be reused from the FC Blocks)
For use with motherboards with PCIe x16 slots 20.3 mm (0.8") apart!
- To avoid cracking your EK plexi full cover water block, use only 0.5 - 0.7 Nm of torque force on the terminal screws.
- Do not use excessive force while fastening the terminal to the water block itself!
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|