D-LINK Starter Kit: Dgs-6604 + Dgs-6600-Cm + Dgs-6600-48T + Dgs-6600-Pwr
•48x 10/100/1000 BASE-T, L3, Gigabit Ethernet, Black
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Featuring a flexible modular architecture and industry standard compliance, these switches provide scalable expansion and a high level of investment protection for businesses to deploy Gigabit and 10-Gigabit packet switching and routing for office networking and Ethernet-based Internet services to homes.
The DGS-6600 series is equipped with high-speed switch fabric, and advanced software functions, including complete IPv6 support. These switches provide the performance, high availability and future proof architecture suitable for applications of not just today, but those of the future.
- Deployable as an Enterprise Aggregation Switch
- Supports IPv6 Superior Performance
- Switch fabric with up to 576 Gbps, 428.57 Mpps non-blocking packet forwarding
- Bottleneck-free distributed packet switching/routing
- Intelligent line cards with on-board L2/L3/L4 switching controllers
- 4-slot chassis
- Scalable expansion to 144 10/100/1000BASE-T, 144 PoE, 144 SFP, or 24 10-Gigabit ports High Resiliency
- Up to 4 redundant load-sharing power modules
- Hot-swappable line cards
- Replaceable fan module
- 802.1D/w/s spanning tree, 802.3ad link aggregation
- VRRP support
- 802.1p priority queues/multi-layer CoS
- Committed information rate Security
- L2/L3/L4 multi-layer access control
- External RADIUS authentication support
- SH support