DENON AVR-X3000 7.1 Channel Integrated HD Network Receiver
• Color Black
• 7.1 Channels
• 105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.08%, 2ch driven)
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The AVR-X3000 offers consumers unprecedented networking capabilities, flexibility, performance and reliability with a strong emphasises on „right out of the box“ ease of use. The receiver comes with a host of next-generation lifestyle features geared towards today's „networked home“. Most remarkably, the receiver has built-in AirPlay, DLNA and Spotify support for most convenient music streaming from your home and online music libraries. The high-performance I/P converter, scaling capabilities up to 4k resolution and 4k pass through functionality give you optimum picture quality from any of todays sources and the ones to come in the near future. The AVR-X3000 with its specially sound-tuned power amp and the 2 HDMI outputs (including one for an other zone) has been specifically designed to give you the ultimate experience in today's state-of-the-art home entertainment by best in class audio performance.
Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (215w per channel)
To faithfully reproduce the original surround sound, each of the AVR-X3000's 7 channels is equipped with the same power amp of equal power. Since these power amps also use discrete circuits configured with parts strictly selected for their contribution to high sound quality, rather than with low-cost integrated circuits (ICs), the surround sound playback is of impeccably high quality. If you need to gain some space delete this part. Signal paths are as short as possible to keep signal degradation in the audio circuitry to an absolute minimum.
Advanced multi-channel surround sound: DTS-Neo:X, Audyssey DSX, Dolby ProLogic IIz
The AVR-X3000 supports DTS-Neo:X, Audyssey DSX and Dolby ProLogic IIz up to 7.1 channels to expand the surround experience. Front Height or Front wide speakers may be connected instead of Surround Back speakers to create a magificent sound field worthy of large screen, high definition video.
Network, AirPlay, Spotify and Denon Remote App
When connected to a network, the AVR-X3000 can play audio files that are stored on your computer. You can also listen to internet radio and a host of other online music sources that use network technology. The AVR-X3000 also supports AirPlay that lets you stream your music library from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes. You can directly access all the playlists and music from your Spotify Premium account by simply entering your account data into your AVR. The Denon Remote App available for free on iTunes or Google Play App store transfers your smartphone or tablet in a nice remote control supporting the key features of the AVR. But it doesn't stop here as you can control the network audio streaming from your PC and internet radio function supported by cover art. That's ease of use, that's fun.
HDMI with full support for next generation 4K displays and equipped with 7 inputs and 2 outputs
The AVR-X3000 features 6 4k inputs on the back which can be easily previewed by the InstaPreview function. Another HDMI input is located at the front to provide easy enjoyment of video from movie camcorders, game consoles, and smart phones. Also equipped with 2 HDMI output terminals capable of driving two systems, with different or same source.
Easy operation with Setup Assistant and Advanced Graphical User Interface (GUI)
The new Setup Assistant will guide you through the full setup of the unit including speaker wiring, Audyssey speaker calibration, source selection and network setup all supported by graphics showing what to do and where to find the right connector. The GUI will let you keep the full overview even while watching a movie. Just check your settings or get the volume and surround mode indication overlayed on the film you watch. Don't miss any scene.
Multiroom / Multisource
The AVR-X3000 lets you enjoy a program source in the Main Zone (the room where the AVR-X3000 is located) and in Zone 2 (another room). The source in the scond zone can be the same as in the main zone, or you can enjoy a different 2 channel source (analog, PCM via optical, coaxial or HDMI input) if you prefer.
- Horizontal color-coded layout of speaker terminals
- Label sheet for marking Speaker Wires & HDMI Cables
- Improved Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions and pictures with Graphical User Interface (Advanced GUI)
- Optimised Bass redirection, for powerful bass performance in configurations without subwoofer
- DTS-Neo:X (up to 7.1)
- InstaPrevue, to preview HDMI input sources on screen
- 6+1 (front) HDMI inputs with 3D, CEC and ARC support
- HDMI output for Zone2
- Zone2 output from 2-channel digital PCM sources (coaxial, optical, HDMI, network)
STATE-OF-THE-ART DENON SOLUTIONS FOR MAXIMISING CONTENT QUALITY
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (215 watts per channel)
- DTS-Neo:X and Audyssey DSX audio processing for ultimate surround experience
- Support 4K video to enjoy 4 times higher resolution videos than current HD on larger displays and screens (upscaling, pass through and GUI overlay)
- Audyssey Pro ready for advanced calibration by certified installers
- The plenty of network capabilities and functions allow you to enrich your entertainment world including:
- DLNA 1.5 certified
- Windows 8/RT compatible
- Internet radio
- Online Services: Spotify* and Last.fm*
- Photo streaming
- FLAC HD (192kHz / 24bit), High-resolution audio file playback
- Gapless playback
- Digitally transmitted Play function for iPod and iPhone (via USB) for best sound quality
* not in all countries available
- Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions with Graphical User Interface (Advanced GUI with pictures and animations)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume®, for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey DynamicEQ, improves surround effects during low volume levels
- Audyssey MultEQ XT, automatically sets the speakers to suit the room's listening environment and the speakers' characteristics
- Comes with simple, easy-to-use remote control handset
- Denon Remote App for iOS and Android
- Front display with large, easy-to-read characters
- Sleep Timer, set up to 120 minutes in 10-minute increments
- Audio level memory, capable of correcting different signal levels for each input device
- Standby HDMI pass-through for up to 4k video
- 2nd Zone Multiroom-Multisource
- RS232C for custom installation purpose
- Auto Standby and low power consumption at stand-by 0.1 W