DENON AVR-X4000 7.1 Channel Integrated HD Network Receiver
• Color Black
• 7.1 Channels
• 125 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.08%, 2ch driven)
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The fully discrete, identical quality and power for the massive 7 power amplifier channels build the centre characteristics of the AVR-X4000. The full 9.2 processing capability for DTS-Neo:X and Audyssey DSX gives you room for future speaker system upgrades. The full network functionality, the ability for 4k video processing and the triple HDMI outputs join the unique Denon Link HD function, guaranteeing the ultimate in entertainment pleasure. The network capability covers AirPlay audio streaming from iDevices or iTunes, while DLNA certification gives direct access to network audio stored on PC / NAS. The music services Spotify and Last.fm are supported by an integrated user interface. It is also equipped with Audyssey's MultEQ-XT32 highest level room calibration system, Denons AL24 Processing Plus and Clock Jitter Reducer technology to dramatically improve sound quality. As another highlight, Audyssey LFC lets you enjoy perfect bass performance without disturbing your neighbours during late-night listening sessions. All safely protected by a nicely design solid aluminium front panel with trap door hiding additional connectors and control buttons
Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (235 watts per channel)
To faithfully reproduce the original surround sound, each of the AVR-X4000's 7 channels is equipped with the same power amp of equal power. Since these power amps also use discrete circuits configured with parts strictly selected for their contribution to high sound quality, rather than with low-cost integrated circuits (ICs), the surround sound playback is of impeccably high quality. Signal paths are as short as possible to keep signal degradation in the audio circuitry to an absolute minimum.
Audyssey MultEQ-XT32 / LFC
It is the most accurate room correction solution with more than ten thousand individual control points allowing finer details of the room's problems to be captured and corrected. The ultra high resolution filters are applied to all channels including the two independent subwoofers, with the most obvious benefit being heard in the low frequency range where correction is needed the most. Audyssey LFC uses psychoacoustic algorithms to prevent bass from passing your walls and disturbing your neighbours while maintaining the bass performance in the listening room.
Equipped with an input terminal for the newly developed Denon Link HD audio transmission technology to realize jitter-free transmission
Jitter during transmission has been successfully eliminated by connecting both an HDMI cable and special clock synchronization cable to supported Blu-ray players to completely synchronize the clock between the AV receiver and the player. Denon Link HD is supported by the DBT-3313UD.
9.2 signal processing with DTS-Neo:X, Audyssey DSX or Dolby ProLogic Iiz
This unit supports the latest sound processing formats that extends the space in the height direction and in the wide direction to allow you to enjoy surround sound with the spread and depth worthy of large-screen, high-definition displays.
Equipped with 7 input and 2+1 output HDMI terminals that fully support next-generation 4K displays
Six systems are provided for the 4K video signal supporting HDMI input. One of these systems is located at the front so that you can easily enjoy video from a movie camcorder, game console, or smart phone. The HDMI output has a new terminal for zone output in addition to 2 systems capable of simultaneous output to allow the HDMI input video and audio to be output to a sub-zone.
Multiroom / Multisource
The AVR-X4000 lets you enjoy a program source in the Main Zone (the room where the AVR-X4000 is located) and in Zone 2 and Zone 3. The source can be the same for all zones, or you can enjoy different sources in those zones if you prefer. The sources for the zones can be either analog or 2 channel digital PCM sources (incl. optical, coaxial, HDMI and network).
- Horizontal color-coded layout of the 11 speaker terminals
- Label sheet for marking Speaker Wires & HDMI Cables
- Improved Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions and pictures with Graphical User Interface (Advanced GUI)
- 9.2 signal processing (with 2 independent subwoofers)
- 11.2 pre-out for main zone
- Audyssey MultEQ-XT32 for higher resolution room correction
- Audyssey LFC for best late-night bass experience without disturbing neighbours
- Optimised Bass redirection, for powerful bass performance in configurations without subwoofer
- DTS-Neo:X (up to 9.1)
- InstaPrevue, to preview HDMI input sources on screen
- Zone2/3 output from 2-channel digital PCM sources (coaxial, optical, HDMI, network)
STATE-OF-THE-ART DENON SOLUTIONS FOR MAXIMISING CONTENT QUALITY
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (235 watts per channel)
- Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit, D.D.S.C–HD with AL24 Processing Plus, to dramatically enhance the music listening experience
- Clock Jitter Reducer
- DTS-Neo:X and Audyssey DSX audio processing for ultimate surround experience
- Audyssey Pro ready for advanced calibration by certified installers
- The plenty of network capabilities and functions allow you to enrich your entertainment world including:
- AirPlay, DLNA 1.5 certified, Windows 8/RT compatible
- Internet radio, Online Services: Spotify* and Last.fm*
- FLAC HD (192kHz / 24bit), High-resolution audio file playback
- Gapless playback
- Support 4K video to enjoy 4 times higher resolution videos than current HD on larger displays and screens (upscaling, pass through and GUI overlay)
- Digitally transmitted Play function for iPod and iPhone (via USB) for best sound quality
- Setup Assistant, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions with Graphical User Interface (Advanced GUI with pictures and animations)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume®, for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey DynamicEQ, improves surround effects during low volume levels
- Comes with simple, easy-to-use, pre-programmed remote control
- Denon Remote App for iOS and Android
- 2-line front display with large, easy-to-read characters
- Audio level memory, capable of correcting different signal levels for each input device
- Phono input
- Standby HDMI Pass through
- 2nd Zone Multiroom-Multisource incl. HDMI Zone2 video out
- Auto Standby and low power consumption