EK-Supremacy EVO Red Liquid Cooling CPU Waterblock
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-Supremacy EVO is an evolution of an EK-Supremacy flagship performance water block, introduced in 2012. More than one year worth of round-clock development, CFD analysis and rigorous testing is now resulting in ultimate performance, unmatched by any other product on the market.
EK-Supremacy EVO is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. LGA-115x and LGA-20xx) sockets are supported out of the box. However, additional sockets support is available free of charge. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts. The key features are:
- unmatched thermal performance - more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-115x & LGA-20xx processors.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restriction allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- modular design - using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
The top is made from CNC machined red acrylic glass while the insert is made from injection molded transparent MABS polymer. Plexi top variants have two slots for easy installation of 3mm LED diodes.
CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- Intel LGA-2066
- EK-Supremacy EVO series water block
- EK-Supremacy EVO PreciseMount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-115x Backplate; rubber gasket)
- TIM / thermal grease: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut (EKWB 1.0g)
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|