EK-MLC Predator 280 QDC Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler
• EK-XLC Predator 280 with QDC
• Water Cooling Solution
• Acetal Finish
• Complete kit
• AIO liquid cooling
• Easy Installation
• ek watercooling
If you have been searching for an AIO liquid cooler for 140mm fans look no further than the new EK Predator 280. EK-Predator 280 with QDC is pre-filled and pre-assembled CPU liquid cooling unit. Ready to cool in 280mm version and provides extreme cooling performance unseen in the AIO segment so far. It also uses EK-Vardar high static pressure fans in combination with PWM controls to provide minimal noise footprint, which is a common issue for existing AIO users.
With new enhancements the new EK-XLC Predator 280 (incl. QDC) provides extreme cooling performance and exceptional build quality. The unit utilizes top-tier EK-Vardar high-static pressure fans and market-proven Laing DDC liquid cooling pump. All-around PWM control provides minimal noise profile and performance on demand, while enabling liquid cooling system future expandability with Pre-filled GPU blocks and EK Liquid cooling range.
Predator liquid cooling system utilizes industry standard G1/4 threaded ports and 15,9/9,5mm (5/8" / 3/8") Zero Maintenance rubber tubing (EK-ZMT). It is fully expandable and customizable with all custom-loop liquid cooling gear available.
EK-XLC Predator 280 liquid cooling system features integrated Quick Disconnect Connector (QDC), a special no-spill connector that allows quick and tool-less expansion of the system without the need for draining of the unit. This allows users to effortlessly add a pre-filled QDC-enabled GPU water block.
• HovercoreTM is a new, revolutionary design of radiator dampeners that prevents transfer of pump vibrations further down the unit and into the chassis, thus resulting in vibration free and silent operation.
• SupremacyTM MX CPU water block, top performer in Enthusiast segment, is specifically designed for Intel CPUs and offers great hydraulic and thermal performance.
• Carefully machined copper base is made from purest copper available and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of the block.
• CoolStreamTM PE radiator – 280mm , has a full Copper core being superior to aluminum alternatives in terms of heat dissipation. In conjunction with EK-Vardar fans the result is increased performance across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering results both at low and high airflow operation.
• VardarTM fans – two on Predator 280 – are high static pressure fans developed in-house specifically for liquid cooling systems. With low noise profile and PWM technology built in, you can always control the RPM and keep the fans silent while maintaining excellent cooling performance.
• DDC pump is a powerful 6W liquid cooling pump providing 2-3x higher flow rate compared to other AIOs on the market. It’s also PWM controlled, allowing for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
• Integrated Fan splitter hub reduces cable clutter and keeps the unit aesthetically clean. Predator pump and fans plug into the unit itself with only one PWM cable going into CPU Fan socket, while a single SATA molex cable powers the complete unit.
CPU socket compatibility:
• Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards. You will have to disassemble the water block, drain and refill the unit in order to install the block on a narrow server type LGA-2011.
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|
|Learn More About||EK Water Blocks EK-MLC Predator 280 QDC Cooling Solution
Brand EK Water Blocks
Product Type Liquid cooling Solution
|Hardware Specifications||Wetted Materials POM Acetal
Socket LGA 2011 Intel Only
Fans Vardar 140mm x 2
QDC Fittings Yes