JPComputer Solutions.com.au Water Cooling , Computer Parts Online FAQs
Can I make payment over the phone?
- For customers who do not wish to enter their credit card details online, JP Computer will contact you via phone once your order has been placed.
- First time credit card customers will go through a detailed authorisation process to ensure the security of your credit card information.
Credit Card - On Pickup : May I make payment on pickup?
- Please choose this payment method if paying by credit card in-store. VISA/Mastercard incurs a 2% surcharge, Amex incurs a 4% surcharge.
- The credit card holder must be present for card verification.
- In the unlikely event that you are sending someone else to pick up your order and cannot present the card, please download the credit card authorisation form below.
- The person picking up the order must provide their driver license which we will photocopy as proof of pickup.
- The credit card holder’s details will be verified by us first before the goods can be collected.
- Download Credit Card Authorisation
Direct Deposit - How is this done?
- Our banking details are as follow:
- As per details on order invoice
- Please enter the JP Computer Solutions Payment Reference Number as the reference.
- Once paid you can log into your JP Computer Solutions Account and enter the payment details to your order, this will help us in identifying your payment.
- Payment must be cleared by our bank before orders can be dispatched or picked up, which can take up to 2 working days. Please call to confirm if you are unsure.