HP Laser Ent Flow M830Z Mono Mfp A3 Copy Scan Fax 55ppm Printer
• Print/Copy/Scan/Fax, 1200x1200 dpi, A3/A4/A5/RA3/B4/B5, USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, 204 kg, 1030W
Ideal for connecting users and accelerating business workflows. Advanced capabilities on this top-of-the-line MFP let teams share documents without delay. Easily print big jobs with professional finishing touches on a range of paper sizes up to A3.
Give workgroups the speed they need.
- Let departments scan with confidence. HP EveryPage detects potential errors or missed pages on the spot.
- Make your scanned documents easy to locate and retrieve. Create easily searchable scanned files, using built-in optical character recognition software.
- Easily scan and send documents to MicrosoftÃ‚Â®SharePointÃ‚Â® in one step.
- Simplicity all around Ã¢â‚¬â€ make it easy for everyone to print with one common driver3.
Keep your business moving.
- Save on both sides: capture documents faster with two-sided, single-pass scanning.
- Make it easy to be efficient: print, scan, copy and fax with an intuitive colour touchscreen and pull-out keyboard for entering file information.
- Add finishing touches Ã¢â‚¬â€ give users the tools to organise documents faster and more conveniently. Staple, stack, fold and punch holes with the MFP's built-in finishing options4.
- Don't wait Ã¢â‚¬â€ print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Gain greater efficiency with mobile printing.
- Give users simple, direct access to the MFP through wireless direct printing1.
- Get mobile printing at a touch with Near Field Communications (NFC): enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices2.
- Enable users to print anytime, from virtually anywhere Ã¢â‚¬â€ from smartphones, tablets and PCs using HP ePrint5.
- Printing made AppleÃ‚Â® simple Ã¢â‚¬â€ give users the power to print wirelessly from an iPadÃ‚Â®, iPhoneÃ‚Â® or iPod touchÃ‚Â® using Apple AirprintÃ¢â€žÂ¢6.
Invest once, expand easily and manage efficiently.
- Expand your options: easily upgrade firmware with the latest new features and integrate tomorrow's solutions with ease.
- Help build business efficiency: centrally monitor and control printers with industry-leading tool HP Web Jetadmin7.
- Apply fleet-wide policies to help protect all your HP devices with the HP Imaging and Printing Center8.
- Confidently safeguard the sensitive data sent to your MFP with the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- 1 Wireless direct printing is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z (with NFC and Wireless Direct) D7P68A, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z CF367A. Mobile device may require an app or driver. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
- 2 Touch-to-print capability is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z (with NFC and Wireless Direct) D7P68A, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z CF367A. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing. For a list of supported devices, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
- 3 The HP Universal Print Driver is free and available for download at hp.com/go/upd.
- 4 Paper-handling options depend on the output configuration selected at time of purchase.
- 5 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
- 6 Supports OS XÃ‚Â® Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPadÃ‚Â® (all models), iPhoneÃ‚Â® (3GS or later), and iPod touchÃ‚Â® (third generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point. OS X, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of AppleÃ‚Â® Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. AirPrintÃ¢â€žÂ¢ and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- 7 HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
- 8 HP Imaging and Printing Security Center must be purchased separately.