Microsoft Office Mac Home and Business 2013 - 1 PC ESD
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Onenote
• Access, edit, and share your documents on any Internet-connected
• Online Storage
• ESD Download Edition
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Create professional-quality work
Office for Mac Home and Business is designed and licensed for more advanced personal use, home-based work and small businesses. Work when and where you want from any computer with a browser and the Office Web Apps. And communicate and share with virtually anyone with the world’s most reliable Office for Windows compatibility.
Four programs for productivity
- In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
- Fewer menus means more focus on your content - see only the tools you need, when you need them
- Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
- Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
- Each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks - or two monitors - at once
- New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
- The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for you data
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
- Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
- Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
- Synchronise multiple email accounts from services such as Hotmail, Gmail, or just about any other provider
- Easily import your email, contacts and to-do list from Outlook for Windows
- The new ribbon helps you find the commands that you already know how to use in an intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Assign colour-coded categories to messages, contacts and other items to help you tell at glance which items deserve your attention