NETGEAR Prosafe WAC730 Dualband 3 X 3 Ac1750 Access Point
• NETGEAR Prosafe WAC730 Dualband 3 X 3 Ac1750 Access Point
The NETGEAR WAC730 ProSAFEÃ‚Â® Wireless Access Point is a high performance dual band 802.11ac AP supporting up to an aggregate throughput of 1.7 Gbps (450 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.3 Gbps for 5 GHz). WAC730 Business Access Point operates in either standalone mode with an intuitive user interface or in Ensemble mode for centralized group management of up to 10 APÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s of the same model. It is perfectly positioned for customers demanding superior throughput, maximum performance, and extensive coverage for deployment in mid-sized enterprises, K-12 education, and hospitalities. The WAC730 Wireless Access Point comes with lifetime warranty and 24x7 chat support to give user a piece of mind of uncompromising quality.
Designed for ultra-high speed, superior range, maximum security, with simplicity in mind.
The ProSAFEÃ‚Â® WAC730 combines high-performance, 802.11ac performance with smartly designed multiple management modes (Standalone, Ensemble) with a user interface that is simple to use and ease to manage. A truly unified solution that brings centralized management without the complexity.
- Business class with superior 802.11ac performance (up to 1.7 Gbps)
- 3 x 3 (Transmit x Receive) with 3 streams of data for 2.4 GHz (450 Mbps) and 5 GHz (1.3 Gbps) of reliable data delivery
- 802.11ac beamforming to improve range, minimizes interference while maximizing data rates
- Internal antennas for maximum RF performance
Supreme Business Value
- Ensemble management for centralized management of up to 10 APÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s in a single group
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (IEEEÃ‚Â® 802.3af) lowers deployment costs
- Bandsteering to load balance clients between 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Industry leading affordability minimizes Total Cost of Ownership