ASUS VP228NE 21.5inch 1920 X 1080 Blue Eye Led Monitor
• ASUS VP228NE
• 21.5inch Blue Eye
• 5MS LED Monitor
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The VP228NE 21.5" LCD Widescreen Computer Display from ASUS is a desktop computer monitor with a 16:9 aspect ratio. The display features a modern design, highlighted by a glossy black frame and smooth desktop stand. Built-in stereo speakers provide audio output.
The display features a native resolution of 1920 x 1080. It also boasts an amazing 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 250cd/m² brightness rating, 5ms response time, support for 16.7 million colors, and 170°/160° viewing angles. It can connect to a computer via VGA, DVI-D, or HDMI.
- 10,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
- Dynamically enhances the display's contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white -- delivering lifelike images.
- Full HD with HDMI
- Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) support and HDMI port.
- Advanced Video Technologies for Exceptional Visuals
- Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
- Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
- The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. Five preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey.