EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Strix X570-E D-RGB Plexi Monoblock
• Asus Momentum ROG Strix Monoblock
• Water Cooling Motherboard Water block
• Nickel Plexi
• Quantum D-RGB Monoblock
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Strix X570-E D-RGB is a Quantum Line monoblock specially designed for the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard, featuring the latest cooling engine with low restriction and high performance. This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Ryzen AMD processors. This Momentum monoblock is compatible with the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
This monoblock uses the latest generation of EK cooling engine used on the Quantum lineup to ensure the best possible CPU cooling while not reducing flow to other components. This water block directly cools the AM4 socket type CPU, as well as the voltage regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Strix X570-E D-RGB features high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump or lower pump speed settings as well. The Momentum monoblock also comes with sophisticated D-RGB (addressable) lightning which connects to an Aura Addressable Gen2 header.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic glass material. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance and prolongs the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
This product is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync RGB control software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the AURA addressable Gen2 LED header (ADD GEN2_1 and ADD GEN2_2 marked headers).
- RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
- EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Strix X570-E D-RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.
|Manufacturer||EK Water Blocks|