ASUS P502 ROG Gladius II Wired 12000 dpi Gaming Mouse
• sync RGB Lighting
• Omran Switches
• 12 Buttons
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The Republic of Gamers Gladius II Mouse from ASUS is an ergonomically designed mouse for all grip styles. It's tailored for right-handed users and ideal for first-person shooter (FPS) games, thanks to its dedicated dpi target button, which adjusts the dpi of the mouse to a value of your choice when held down. This makes sniping and turning around quickly much easier, giving you an edge over your enemies. Aside from the dpi target button, there are six other programmable buttons, two of which are thumb buttons for quick and easy access to functions and macros.
The 12,000 dpi optical sensor has 50 g of acceleration and offers responsive tracking up to 250" per second. For durability, the Gladius II comes with Omron switches that are rated for up to fifty-million clicks. Furthermore, it has a customizable switch socket design that lets you swap out the switches as needed. Connect this mouse to your system via the included USB cables — one braided and one rubber — and install the ROG Armoury software to access additional options and features such as the surface calibration tool, user profiles, dpi adjustments, and more.
- Asus Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- The ROG Gladius II features Asus Aura Sync RGB lighting, which provides you with a wide variety of color options in three lighting zones, so you can customize it as you like. It can also sync with other Aura Sync enabled products for a unique setup.
- Customizable Switch Socket Design
- Gaming mice take a lot of punishment, so the Gladius has been designed with durable Omron switches with a fifty-million click lifespan. Better yet, the switchable socket design allows you to swap out switches as needed. It also comes with reusable cushions to compensate for varying switch heights.
- Dedicated dpi Target Button
- A dedicated dpi target button located by your thumb lets you quickly and easily adjust the dpi just by holding it down. It's useful for accurate sniping or for faster scrolling across the screen. Your default dpi settings will return when the button is released.
- Detachable Cable
- The Gladius comes with a 6.6' braided USB cable and a 3.3' rubber USB cable. Each can be detached with one touch and swapped around, depending on your preferences.
- ROG Armoury
- With the ROG Armoury software, you can customize user profiles via the intuitive dashboard. The Gladius also has built-in flash memory so you can take your settings with you on the go.