ASUS PRIME X470-PRO Motherboard
• AMD X470 Chipset
• AMD4 Gaming Motherboard
• AMD Socket AM4 Ryzen Series Processors
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
he Prime X470-Pro AM4 ATX Motherboard from Asus is built on the AMD X470 chipset, supporting AMD AM4 socket CPUs such as first- and second-generation Ryzen and 7th generation A-series and Athlon X4 processors. It features four DDR4 memory slots that can accommodate up to 64GB of 3600 MHz RAM depending on your processor, six SATA III ports, and two M.2 slots, one of which can utilize the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface for transfer rates of up to 32 GB/s. For graphics cards and other PCIe-based hardware, it has two PCIe 3.0 x16, one PCIe 2.0 x16, and three PCIe 2.0 x1 slots. Other notable integrated features include Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN, Realtek S1220A 8-channel HD audio, multiple USB ports, and Asus Aura Sync RGB LED lighting.
- TurboV Processing Unit
- The TurboV Processing Unit allows for intelligent and automatic system-tuning using the Asus AI Suite 3 software. You can use it to optimize voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclock parameters.
- Energy Efficiency
- The Energy Processing Unit within this motherboard automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode.
- Fan Xpert 4
- Fan Xpert4 is a software within the UEFI BIOS that lets you automatically or manually adjust fan speeds and curves as needed. It also features an Auto-Tuning mode for one-click tuning as well as Extreme Quiet mode for quiet operation.
- Digi+ Power Control
- Digi+ offers real-time control over voltage drops, switching frequency, and power efficiency settings for CPU voltage regulation and system stability.
- Turbo App
- The Asus Turbo App is a tool that you can use for CPU overclocking, fan profiles, prioritizing network data, and even adjusting audio settings.
- This motherboard is built with an optimized trace layout for improved memory stability. Please note that different processors will have different supported RAM speeds.
- There are multiple temperature sensors and fan headers on this motherboard for monitoring system temperature and cooling.
- Asus Aura Sync
- Asus Aura Sync provides your system with some customizable RGB LED lighting. Use it to control built-in lighting, LED strips, and even other Aura Sync-compatible gear.
- There are two M.2 slots on this motherboard, one of which supports the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface for speeds of up to 32 Gb/s. You can also set up a RAID with two M.2 drives or a M.2 drive and a PCIe card. To help reduce temperatures, one of the slots is equipped with a heatsink that can prevent throttling and increase longevity.
- SafeSlot is a reinforced PCIe slot with enhanced retention and shearing resistance to keep expansion cards firmly in place.
- Realtek S1220A 8-Channel HD Audio
- The Realtek S1220A features a 120 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line-out and a 113 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the line-in for enhanced audio clarity.