ASUS TUF X299 MARK 2 LGA 2066 ATX Motherboard
• Intel X299 Series
• Intel Core-X Series
• LGA 2066
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The ASUS TUF X299 Mark 2 LGA 2066 ATX Motherboard comes equipped with an LGA 2066 socket and Intel X299 chipset, so you can build a Windows 10 system running on an Intel Core X-series processor. The TUF-series motherboard is armed with high-grade components and SafeSlots to maximize the lifespan of your system. In addition, this motherboard has two USB 3.1 ports with 10 Gb/s speeds.
The TUF X299 Mark 2 motherboard comes with eight DDR4 DIMM slots as well as one PCIe 3.0 x4, two PCIe 3.0 x1, and three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots. The memory and PCIe slots work under different modes based upon the number of cores and PCIe lanes offered from your Intel Core X-series processor. For 2.5"/3.5" storage drives and optical drives, six SATA connectors are available. You can also install PCIe- or SATA-based M.2 SSDs to the motherboard's two M.2 slots. Moreover, VROC support enables you to RAID your PCIe SSDs.
Accessing the Internet can be accomplished via a Gigabit Ethernet port. Aside from the two USB 3.1 ports, four USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0 ports are on board. For audio connections, sound is delivered through six audio jacks, which are powered by a Realtek ALC S1220A processor. The motherboard also has internal I/O headers, so you can provide your system with additional USB ports as well as Thunderbolt 3 ports, using an optional add-on card.
ASUS has outfitted the TUF X299 Mark 2 motherboard with onboard LEDs that are easily controlled using ASUS Aura Sync technology. RGB headers on the motherboard allow you to add optional RGB LED strips within your case. Aside from lighting, ASUS lets you easily overclock your unlocked processor by providing easy-to-use software and supporting liquid-cooling solutions.
- Intel Core X-Series Processors for LGA 2066 Socket
- The LGA 2066 socket supports Intel Core X-series processors that sport four, six, and higher core counts. Four-core X-Series CPUs support dual-channel memory configurations and offer up to sixteen PCIe 3.0 lanes. With six-core and above, the motherboard can handle quad-channel memory builds, while the processor delivers up to 44 PCIe 3.0 lanes.
- Intel X299 Chipset
- The Intel X299 chipset supports LGA 2066-socket Intel Core X-series processors. It provides stability and performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth. Additionally, X299 provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.0 ports and 8 SATA 6 Gbps ports along with 32 Gbps M.2 support for faster data retrieval.
- The Realtek S1220A audio processor features a 120dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 113dB SNR for the line-in. Additionally, an impedance-sensing circuit automatically adjusts the gain to ensure an optimal volume range for your headphones. It includes audio shielding, de-pop circuit, integrated amplifier, dedicated channel layouts, and Japanese-made capacitors.
- Aura Sync
- ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as sold-separately RGB strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.