HP Designjet T2500 eMFP 2400 x 1200 dpi 36-inch Printer
• Print/Scan/Copy, 2400x1200, 60xA0pph/120xA1pph, Adobe PostScript, 128GB (virtual), 320GB HDD, Gigabit Ethernet, 260W, 112kg
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Ideal for high-volume, advanced design studios that need to create, print, scan and copy top-quality drawings efficiently, and support ease of use and strong collaboration.
Enjoy an innovative user experience.
- Eliminate any output clutter Ã¢â‚¬â€œ get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control: monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load two paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, integrated 914 mm (36-inch) A0 capable printer that prints, scans, and copies.
Print, scan, and copy with a single device.
- Speed up your workflow Ã¢â‚¬â€œ easily scan and email sketches and hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners1.
- Instantly share and manage content Ã¢â‚¬â€œ scan to your network folder, FTP, USB drive or directly to the cloud.
- Increase uptime: print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
- Create A1 prints in 21 seconds. Original HP inks deliver dark blacks and true neutral greys.
Print from virtually anywhere1.
- Use your AppleÃ‚Â® or AndroidÃ¢â€žÂ¢ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere1.
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Automatically save your work to the cloud when you print and scan with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1.
- Print and scan2 without drivers using a USB drive and directly email projects to your T2500 eMFP1,3.
- 1 Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible AppleÃ‚Â® iOS or AndroidÃ¢â€žÂ¢ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information, visit hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- 2 Scanning of PDF files only available with HP Designjet T2500 PostScript eMultifunction Printer.
- 3 Only files in TIFF, JPEG and PDF format can be emailed with a size limit of 10 MB.