TomTom Multi-Sport Cardio Red White Watch
• 22x25mm (144x168px), GPS, 50m/165feet (5 ATM), 63g, 13.8mm
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Heart rate monitoring is the single most accurate means to understand how your body is responding to exercise.
Heart Rate Zone
Select a zone to match your training goal and always know whether you need to speed up or slow down.
See real-time running, cycling and swimming information at a glance. Track your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burnt as you train on an extra-large display.
Get accurate heart-rate information without the need for a separate chest strap. Your heart rate is measured through a sensor in the watch that monitors changes in the blood flow in your wrist. This is done by shining light through the skin and detecting the changing light reflections.
Independent testing has shown that the built-in Heart Rate Monitor is "extremely accurate" compared to electrocardiography.
Five intensity zones
Train in one of five intensity zones, depending on your goal.
5. Sprint: mostly used as part of interval training.
4. Speed: high-tempo training to improve your speed and fitness.
3. Endure: moderate to high tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity.
2. Fat Burn: moderate tempo training, great for weight loss.
1. Easy: easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down.
- Stay in your optimal heart-rate zone
- Race your past performances
- Achieve your distance, time, pace, and calorie goals
- See laps and interval training on an extra-large display
Track, analyze and share your stats on popular running sites or apps.