ASUS ROG G703GX-E5041R Core i9-8950H 32GB1TB+256GB SSD 17inch FHD RTX 2080 Gaming Laptop
• Intel Core i9-8950HK
• 17.3 inch RGB Display
• 32GB Memory
• 1TB HDD & 256GB SSD
• 1920 x 1080 FHD
• RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6
• ROG G703X
• Windows 10 Professional 64bit
• Core i9 ROG gaming Laptops
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
The 17.3" Republic of Gamers G703 Gaming Laptop from Asus is built for users who want a desktop-like gaming experience in a portable form factor. While it's quite hefty and sizable, it's packed with some powerful hardware including a 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9-8950HK six-core processor, 32GB of DDR4 memory, two 512GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSDs, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics card. It's 17.3" IPS display is also gamer-friendly, thanks to a 144 Hz refresh rate, a 3 ms response time, and NVIDIA G-Sync technology. If that's not enough, you can even upgrade it with room for four memory modules and three M.2 slots. To keep up with the rest of the hardware, it features 2.5 Gb/s Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI and mini DP outputs, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, an SD media card reader, a RGB backlit keyboard, a webcam, plus the usual assortment of audio components. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit).
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series graphics cards are built on the Turing architecture. Combining traditional CUDA cores with RT and Tensor cores for ray-tracing and AI, these cards offer more realistic lighting, shadows, and reflections in real-time.
- Heavy-Duty Cooling
- This Republic of Gamers laptop is equipped with the HyperCool Pro thermal system. It has four fan outlets, two high-performance fans, and multiple heat pipes to efficiently cool the CPU and GPU. Additionally, the anti-dust system prevents dust buildup, which can lead to overheating and throttling. You can also balance between cooling efficiency and noise using the pre-installed Hyperfan software.
- The 17.3" display is built on a IPS panel featuring a 144 Hz refresh rate, a 3 ms response time, and NVIDIA G-Sync technology. With these combined, you'll be able to experience fluid, tear-free gaming for a more immersive experience. When you're not gaming, you can enable Optimus Mode, which switches the system over to its integrated graphics for more casual tasks to help preserve battery life.
- NVMe PCIe SSDs
- The G703 supports up to three NVME PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 SSDs for fast boot and application loading. You can also enable RAID 0 for increased performance.
- 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet & Gigabit Wi-Fi
- For buffer-less streaming and quick downloads, the G703 is equipped with 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet and Gigabit Wi-Fi connectivity. Whether you're using a wired or wireless connection, you'll be able to spend less time waiting and more time doing.
- To ensure your commands are quickly, accurately, and precisely recognized, the keyboard on the G703 features an actuation value of 62 g, a key travel distance of 2.5mm, N-key rollover, and anti-ghosting. You can also easily customize its color and even lighting effects with Asus Aura Sync.
- The G703 is built with two speakers and two subwoofers. Moreover, Smart Amplifier technology ensures you can turn up the volume without the audio distorting. Should you opt for headphones, the G703 is built with an ESS HyperStream DAC and can utilize the Sonic Studio III software for virtual 7.1-channel surround sound.