Premium Computer Hardware Customer Service
Premium Customer Service
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
4.0 GENERAL POLICIES / DISCLAIMERS
• All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of GST, but does not include delivery, and is based on payment by either Cash, EFTPOS, Money Order or Direct Deposit. Credit card payment will incur 2% surcharge for VISA/MasterCard and 4% for Diners/AMEX cards.
• As errors and omissions may occur, pricing, product information and availability is not final until it has been confirmed by JP Computer Solutions staff either by email, phone or in person.
6.0 SALES TAX
• All of our advertised prices are already inclusive of GST. We do not sell ex-GST prices to any individuals or businesses.
• We are registered to collect GST on behalf of ATO, our ABN no is 79 151 258 758, GST components (10% Goods and Services Tax) are shown per individual item in our invoices.
• You are not required to give your ABN number when purchasing products from us unless you are a Government, Education or Corporate customers.
• We do not sell duty free to anyone including overseas travellers. However for overseas travellers, you are able to purchase from us and claim back the GST from the customs department before you leave as long as you provide the invoice/receipt and will depart within 30 days from the purchase date.
8.0 SHIPPING & INSURANCE
• All prices listed for each product on the website are for cash and pickup payment, and is not inclusive of any shipping charges or insurance.
• Starting from August 10th, 2013, any freight charges we quoted are for shipping only and does not include any insurance cover. Insurance will now be optional and charged according to the order value and only cover a maximum value of $5,000 per courier order and for the transit of goods shipped from JPComputer to the customer only. Thus any courier orders which has any goods damaged or lost that insurance has not been paid, will not be replaced/reimbursed. Customer is encouraged to take up insurance if they wish to protect themselves against any damage/loss items in transits.
As per the Australian Consumer Law for Postal problems:
If your goods go missing or have been damaged in transit, the delivery service (rather than the seller) may be responsible. Contact either the courier company or Australia Post. If they do not resolve your issue, you can contact the Postal Industry Ombudsman.
• JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd does not currently process and ship orders to an overseas address, or has overseas contact address or paid using an overseas creditcard.
• All shipping addresses must have complete contact details that can be verified by a phone number (as listed in the Whitepages).
• We do not ship orders to a third party, unless JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd can fully verify all the addresses and contact details as we required.
• Delivery to work or non residential addresses must be accompanied with full verifiable details such as company name, address, phone number and contact name.
• The customer is responsible to be available for delivery and to sign and accept the goods, redelivery attempts may cost extra and may be passed on to customer if delivery address is unattended.
• Redirection of your delivery is available at an extra cost and must be firstly authorised through JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd, as non authorised redirection will incur hefty charges and will forfeit any insurance claims for loss or damage.
• In the event of a refund, any shipping and insurance charges are not refundable unless it is genuinely our fault.
• The customer is responsible for all extra freight charges, which include redelivery, redirection, refused shipments and incorrectly given delivery details.
• Customers can track their order using the consignment numbers given in your email confirmation and delivery status can be tracked via the courier's website
• Shipping charges are calculated by the cubic size or its dead weight, whichever is more.
• Goods shipped are packed with adequate protective packing materials, as a result, this may increase the size and weight, however, the risk of damage is minimised greatly.
• All claims for damage/theft must be filed with JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd, we will not file this for you. If goods received seem to have damaged packaging, do not open any original packaging or use the item as it will be deemed as an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for returns. All original boxes and packing material must be returned to us for proof of evidence. All claims for shortages/incorrect shipment/incorrect billing must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
• JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for goods lost or arrived damaged if customers use their own couriers.
10.0 PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY
• JPComputer is highly committed in complying with the Australian and international privacy laws and to protect our customers privacy.
• JPComputer collects details from its customer for the sole purpose of processing the customer’s order more efficiently and to allow customers to fully experience and benefit our online ordering features.
• Creditcard details are not stored or processed online at the time of ordering, JPComputer will always call to confirm the customers credit card over the phone never via email.
• JPComputer does not disclose, sell or trade any collected information of its customers to any third parties other than those used to verify the order, such as banks or the financial issuer of creditcard.
• JPComputer does not disclose any information about our suppliers to anyone unless it is deemed necessary.
• JPComputer will use email and SMS whenever possible to keep customer informed of their order status.
• JPComputer will not use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails (SPAM)
• JPComputer will provide the customer details to the appropriate authorities if the information we received is deemed to be false or misleading.
• JPComputer will record all phone conversation for quality, security and training purposes. Please inform the operator if you do not wish to be recorded.
• JPComputer uses ‘cookies’ for maintaining contact with a user through a website session. A cookie is a small file supplied by our web server and stored by the web browser software on your computer when you access this site. An explanation of cookies can be found at the site of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
• Cookies allow us to recognize you as an individual as you move from one of our web pages to another.
• This information is only used to help you use our website systems more efficiently, for example by maintaining a record of what sorting you prefer to view pages in, not to track your movements through the internet, or to record private information about you.
• By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
• Search terms you enter when using our search engine are collected, but are not associated with any other information that we collect. We use these search terms to ascertain what customers are looking for on our site, and to improve the services that we provide.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
• There maybe misprints, human errors, or omissions on our website. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
• We are not responsible for typographical errors.
• From time to time manufacturer's specifications are subject to change without notice as they improve their products therefore information as well as pictures and hyperlinks contained throughout this website can sometimes be out of date.
• We do not own or publish the content of the respective manufacturer's website therefore the products we carry may sometime be different in content, packaging as well as technical specification as described by the links. If unsure and you have a specific requirement for a product please contact our sales team to confirm it otherwise we can not be held liable for any incorrect information supplied by the links on the website.
• All goods remain property of JP Computer until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, JPComputer can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
• JP Computer reserves the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability according to the market condition without notic