Intel Cache Acceleration Intel SSD Windows Licence
• Windows Licence Edition
• Unlimited with Intel SSD
• Fast install
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Intel Cache Acceleration Software for Windows OS no GB limit when paired with an Intel SSD, 1 yr Standard Setup
Enterprise data is increasing at a staggering rate, and applications need to access that data faster than ever before. Hard drive speeds cannot keep up with the significant performance gains provided by Intel® Xeon® processor-based servers. Critical business applications are "data starved" as they wait for legacy mechanical hard drives and network I/O bottlenecks to catch up.
Intel® Cache Acceleration Software offers an innovative solution to this challenge by using an Intel® SSD for data centers as a cache for data that is frequently accessed. By storing a copy of this "hot" data in the SSD, server applications run faster. Get up to 12 times more performance on transactional database processing and up to 36 times faster processing of I/O intensive virtualized workloads.
• No need to modify applications: Intel® CAS is transparent to users and applications.
• Preserve the investment in hard drives: Intel® CAS delivers performance levels almost as high as if all the hard drives were replaced with SSDs.
• Lock specific data in the cache: Provides key applications the extra performance at critical times or to meet the requirements of a specific SLA.
• Installs into the Windows* or Linux* server OS: Both as a physical server and running virtually under VMware*, KVM*, Citrix XenServer*, or Windows Hyper-V*.
• Intel® CAS provides several caching modes (Write-Back, Write-Through, Write-Around, Read-only)
• multiple capabilities such as multi-level caching, local and remote backend storage support
• file-based pinning for a specific workload and environment optimization.