Sales Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF SALE
• Customers must first apply for a return authorisation (RA) on our website before returning any product. In the case where access to our website is not available, customer can always contact our support team by calling our 07 4783 5517 to obtain the return authorisation number. When returning a product, it must be returned with the RA number clearly visible outside the packaging. Product returned without an RA number will be rejected. Any returns outside of warranty claims, are subject to our prior approval.
• Within ACCC guidelines for the refund of goods under warranty, if the goods returned have had a fair amount of use, JPComputer Solutions is allowed to offer partial refund or replacement only based on the remaining warranty period based on the original invoice. For purposes when calculating depreciation, lifetime warranty products will be based on 5 years.
• Please select your goods carefully before placing your order or ask for our written advice by placing a product inquiry before purchasing as we do not accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on change of mind, incorrectly ordered, incompatible or unsuitable goods. Returns under this category will be at JPComputer Solutions.com.au discretion and may attract a restocking fee which is fixed at the current market value less 15%.
• We reserve the right to reject any returns unless goods are returned to us in its original packaging and complete accessories. Returns of products that have been dropped/damaged/modified/tampered/manufacturer labels removed will not be accepted. Goods that have already been opened are subject to our testing and approval and may require additional time to process. Returns of software or games will not be accepted unless its for a warranty claim.
• If goods received are not as per ordered, please inform JPComputer Solutions.com.auwithin 24 hours of receiving the delivery, do not open any packaging or use the goods as it will be deemed an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for return. We may pack non retail boxed items using re-used packaging materials for added protection (e.g. hard drive packed inside an empty retail cdrom box).
• There will be no credit or refund given on the price difference of the ordered items due to price drops once the product has been processed and shipped out. Prices of computer parts are volatile and we do not control the price fluctuations. All creditcard surcharges are non-refundable.
• We do not accept any returns of any opened and used products that may breach the health & safety regulations such as headsets, ear pieces and headphones, unless the item is faulty under the warranty terms.
• Cancellation of orders involving a computer system that is already built, will be charged at least a minimum of 15% restocking fee. This is to cover for our time and depreciation of opened goods. All Cancelled orders paid on ANZ egate will be charged the 2% gateway fee charged by ANZ no exception will be accepted here after.
• Cancellation of any order that has all items picked and scanned, that has been either partly or fully paid, will result in a minimum 15% deduction from the total order amount to be refunded, this will be waived if we cannot supply the goods due to our own fault/supplier problems.
• Cancellation of specially ordered items (Order Only) that is already ordered at the supplier/confirmed/instock will attract a minimum fee of 15% deducted from the order value/deposit paid.. Except if JPComputer Solutions cannot supply the item you ordered, in which case the entire deposit or payment will be refunded to you in full.
• Cancellation must be informed to us 'in writing' as soon as possible, any cancellation after a product has been packed and shipped out will result in the customer liable for all shipping and handling charges as well as any cancellation fees that may apply.
• JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd reserve the right to cancel any order that is ready for customer to pickup/for delivery after 3 working days of non payment or non contact by customer. Any deposits paid will be forfeited by customer.
• All products sold by JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd carry a full manufacturer warranty. JPComputer Solutions.com.au will process all warranty claims with the manufacturer on behalf of customers unless the manufacturer has a direct warranty option to the customer. Some products do offer an extended limited warranty which customers may require registration with the manufacturer. In the event of a manufacturer or supplier closure, we will endeavour to fulfil our warranty commitments however we can not guarantee the outcome.
• Any product returned for a warranty claim, depending on its age and availability, will generally be repaired, replaced with new or refurbished, upgraded or refunded by the manufacturers.
• Manufacturers offering lifetime warranty refer to the lifetime of the product (assuming the product is still available from the manufacturer) unless specified otherwise. In the event that the product becomes obsolete, it may be upgraded to a similar product or a credit will be given at the current market value or purchased price whichever is lower; however the outcome is entirely dependent on each manufacturer’s policy.
• JPComputer Solutions.com.audo not handle warranty returns for products that already provide a local or direct manufacturer to customer warranty service. These products include printers, scanners, networking products and monitors and many other retail products. Please read the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions for the specific details.
• Warranty is provided solely on products sold by JPComputer Solutions.com.au. Other faulty products used in conjunction that are not purchased from us will not be covered under warranty.
• Any product sold by JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd is meant to be professionally installed; improper installation is NOT covered under warranty. Please seek a professional assistance if required, to avoid paying any unnecessary cost for replacement or repair.
• JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd will also apply a Tamper Proof warranty sticker to the back of the case in every system built. This is done as part of our Quality Control. It is not used to prevent customers from accessing the inside of their computer in the future. Removal of this warranty sticker will only void any claims of loss, incomplete, damaged hardware, or incorrectly installed hardware in a system upon arrival. Customers should be able to verify their computer components in the system thru software without opening up the case. When a JPComputer Solutions.com.au system is deemed faulty or contain incorrect configuration we require that systems be returned to us with the warranty sticker still attached to ensure there has been no tampering. By removing this sticker customer will also accept to pay for any labour/courier costs associated with future warranty claims of the system.
• JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd does NOT cover any software installation issues e.g. drivers or system software updates for any computer where we did not install the software originally. Should any warranty claims arise where software is at fault, installed by the customer, standard charges will apply.
• JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd will NOT be liable in any way for incidental, consequential or indirect loss resulting from faulty systems or parts. JPComputer Solutions.com.au is not responsible for any data loss; backing up of data is the responsibility of the customer.
• Warranty will be void for any non-manufacturing defects, if the item is found to be mishandled, modified, tampered, abused, physically damaged, improperly installed and used, or damaged caused by power surges, electrical faults and lightning strikes. Products returned that show evidence of user induced damage, overclocking, tampering or modification, will be denied. This includes improper installation of the CPU heatsink, scratches on motherboard including bent CPU soucket pins, failure of fan/heatsink, cutting of cables or the soldering of components.
• Under the Return to Base warranty policy, all shipping charges for any product returned to JPComputer incurred in a warranty claim will be at the expense of the customer. JPComputer Solutions Pty Ltd will only pay for the return freight to the customer, except for rejected warranty, non faulty returns or bulky items older than 6 months from date of invoice.
• Warranty must be properly packaged in the condition acceptable by the vendor. (please provide original packaging if possible or adequate safe packaging as insufficient safe packaging that caused physical damage will result in warranty being voided)
• Turnaround time for warranty returns may depend on the availability of the replacement product from manufacturer. The process of warranty returns involves the shipping of warranty to JPComputer Solutions.com.au, product testing time, obtaining approval from the supplier, the shipping of warranty to our supplier, supplier's own testing, shipment back to us, testing of the part if its a repaired item, and finally shipment back to the end user.